Sunday 15 January 2012

What I'm Wearing

So, with what may well be short-lived enthusiasm, I'm posting again. Just something quick and easy.

Shampoo: generic Herbal Essences, picked up in Tesco

Conditioner: ditto

Styling Products: none, lazy, lazy person that I am

Shower Gel: I don’t like shower gel – soap all the way!

Body Moisturiser: I am a poor excuse for a girl – I don’t moisturise. Unless I slap on some E45 cream on my legs when things get desperate.

Deodorant: some aluminium-free one

Face Wash: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish

Cleanser: generic Garnier eye makeup remover; makeup wipes

Exfoliator: I just use the muslin cloth routine these days

Primer: none

Foundation Brush: if I bother with foundation, I use the Sigma F80 Flat-top Kabuki brush

Foundation: if any, Revlon ColorStay or Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum

Concealer: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer

Powder: No. 7 translucent compact powder when I’m out, and the loose version at home

Blusher: oh so many. Illamasqua Katie and Sin(? the dark purple one, the name has rubbed off); MAC Azalea Blossom; Topshop cream blush in Flush, which is lovely. Though I’m currently favouring my latest purchase, NARS Sin.

Bronzer: I long ago stopped fooling myself I could wear bronzer. And it’s winter anyway. I think I own the Bourjois “chocolate bronzer”, which turns me orange.

Highlighter: MAC Lightscapade

Eyeshadow Base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, forever and always (or at least until I try Painterly)

Eyeshadows: MAC eyeshadows in Vex, Copperplate, Blanc Type, Dazzlelight; MAC Paint Pots in Bare Study, Morning Frost, Let’s Skate!

Eyeliner: L’Oreal Superliner in Carbon Gloss

Mascara: Benefit They’re Real! (again, staying true to the irritatingly perky exclamation mark!)

Lipstick: MAC Syrup, Plumful, Craving; Pink Pigeon is my current night-time shade of the moment

Lipgloss: none, just the Lanolips 101 Ointment which is amazing

Nail Colour: some grey one by No. 7 (damn you £5 off vouchers) which has chipped horribly and should really be removed


From which I think we can conclude I am supremely lazy. Reading over that has definitely given me a few ideas for beauty-related resolutions (the most important kind, no?) and, unfortunately, items for the wanted list.
Next time, I promise to have photos, of something (preferably makeup). Because too many posts without photos are boring.

Till next time,

LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment